Step 1 - Install Mounting Bracket
- Place the C-6700-TEMP Drill Template on the desired mounting location.
- Verify included harnesses will reach desired location without encountering interference from internal machine components.
- Refer to F2 Reader Mounting Guide for further instructions.
- Tap power as described in the Fascard Reader Install - Universal Concepts document using the C-5101 Spade Taps provided.
- Connect the C-5210 Power Adapter Harness to the installed spade taps. Connect the opposite end to the C-5602 Power Converter.
- Connect the C-5500 Power Extension Harness to the appropriate connector on the C-5602 Power Converter. The remaining cable end connects to the FasCard reader.
Step 3 - Install Mounting Bracket
- Connect the C-5274R1 Machine Start Harness to the matching harness connected to the Machine Control Assembly.
- The correct machine harness should include bundled red, white, black, and pink wires. Connecting to the incorrect harness will damage components.
Step 4 - Final Connections
- Feed remaining harness ends through mounting hole as described in FasCard Mounting Guide.
- Connect the free end of the C-5274R1 Machine Start Harness to port 2 (Pulse Connection Port) as shown in the image above.
- Connect the free end of the C-5500 Power Extension Harness to port 1 (C-5500 Power Harness Connection Port) as shown in the image above.
- Connect FasCard reader to base as described in the F2 Reader Mounting Guide.
- Program the card reader address as described here: How to Program Address on a FasCard Reader.