Card Concepts Inc takes no responsibility for data loss due to human error, hardware failure, or other such circumstances.
Before opening the computer housing, make sure all power is disconnected from the unit.
- Remove top lid of computer by pulling the release lever upwards.
- Remove CD-Rom drive by lifting release tab and pulling back.
- Locate hard drive and set its blue tab to unlocked.
- Lift hard drive casing upward and unplug connection cables
- Pinch blue tabs and slide hard drive back until fully removed.
- Remove hard drive from blue casing and install replacement drive, then reverse instructions to reassemble.