Applies To: LaundryCard, Control Head, Software
In some instances of running ConfigureHardware.cmd on an X-Changer, the script will say that SeaLink ports are missing.
ERROR: <#> SeaLink Ports Missing.
Wait for all ports to install then press ENTER to continue...
The cause of this is not yet fully understood, but it is a simple fix. With the script still open, you can follow these steps:
- Open the File Explorer and navigate to D:\Setup\Drivers\Sealevel
- Find SeaCOM 3.7.3.exe (or whatever version on SeaCOM is there)
- Run the .exe, and follow the prompts for install.
- When greeted with the following window, choose Repair.
- After this point, you should be able to advance through the ConfigureHardware.cmd script as normal and configure the ports.
- Repeat process if there is a second Control Head displaying the same missing SeaLink ports error.