SMError text contains "Path/File access error" message. Cannot connect to target system with VNC.
- System resources have been exhausted.
- To gain access to the system, will need to hard reboot it.
- Once rebooted, check the Administrative Events custom view in Event Viewer.
- Keep an eye out for Event ID 2004 (Resource Exhaustion Diagnosis Events). If exists, note the processes and bytes consumed.
- Will likely need to escalate to determine what the process is tied to and why it used up the available resources.