- Checked - Only card readers, kiosks, and satellites that have an 'Offline' status will be displayed across all locations. Devices will be grouped by their respective location.
- Un-Checked - Only the selected location will be displayed with respective devices regardless of status.
- Time Zone - Allows displayed timestamps to be changed to a different timezone.
Location Status Listing
The location status listing displays a list of all configured locations. Users can select a location to view the status of Satellite Access Points and FasCard readers at that location.
- Name - Name of the location.
- Address - Address of the location.
- Phone - Phone number of the location.
- Time Zone - Displays the time zone of the location.
- Location Group - The location group to which the location belongs. This also serves as a link to the Location Group setup page (if enabled).
- Status - The status as set from the location setup page.
- Active - Normal operating status.
- Inactive Disabled- Disabled from location setup page.
- Machines - The number of machines configured for the location. These numbers also serve as a link to the Machines page.
Satellite Status Listing
The satellite status listing is a list of configured satellites for the selected location.
- Satellite - The given name for the satellite as configured in the location setup page. This also serves as a link to the location setup page.
- Status - Current status of the satellite, generated by the server.
- MAC Address - the MAC address for the satellite access point.
- VPN Address - The VPN IP address for the satellite access point.
- Public Address - The pubic IP address for the satellite access point.
- Satware Ver - The satellite software version currently running.
- OS/Machine - Hardware and software version of the satellite access point.
- CPU MEM - Current CPU and memory usage of the satellite access point.
- Machine # - The machine number that was assigned during machine setup. These numbers also serve as links to the Machines page.
- Equipment Type - The equipment type for the configured machine. These also serve as links to the Equipment Setup page.
- Status- The current status as reported by the satellite access point.
- Idle - Machine not running.
- Running - Machine started/running.
- Offline - Machine status unknown- FasCard reader not communicating with system.
- No Pricing - Indicates that vend prices have yet to be configured for this machine. This can be changed in the Pricing Features page.
- Not Allowed - Indicates that the machine is not configured to start. This status can be changed in the Pricing Features page.
- No Firmware - Indicates that the configured firmware version is unavailable.
- Downloading Firmware to Satellite - Indicates that the download process has started and the satellite is downloading firmware from the server.
- Downloading Firmware - Indicates that the satellite has successfully obtained firmware from server and card reader has begun downloading from satellite.
- Start Time - The time this machine was last started.
- Finish Time- This is the estimated end time of a current cycle.
- Wifi Strength- Two numeric values, first value represents the signal strength from the Satellite to the FasCard reader, second value represents the signal strength from the FasCard reader to the Satellite.
- Values closer to zero represents a 'Stronger' signal. Optimal signal strength should be between -10 & -70.
- Sat Name- The satellite for which the card reader is connected to.
- Locations with multiple satellites may see readers connected to any currently configured satellite.
- Connect Time- The date and time the FasCard reader last made an initial connection to the Satellite.
- The number in parenthesis is the number of time the FasCard reader has disconnected and reconnected since the satellite was restarted.
- MAC Address - The MAC Address of the FasCard reader.
- Firmware Ver - The current firmware version installed on the FasCard reader.
- Wifi Ver - The Wifi processor firmware version on the FasCard reader.
- Show Debug Messages - This button will load a debug status page indicating any errors captured by debug logging, used primarily by CCI support staff.
View Satellite History
Reset Satellite Software
View Card Reader History
Reset Card Reader