- You only have to select your preferred language once. Afterwards, all instructions will be in the selected language.
- As you become more familiar with using the system, it is not necessary to touch the screen to add value or check the balance of your card. Simply insert your card at any time and the system will respond, display your card balance, and allow you to add value.
- If a customer has more than two cards to merge, it is possible to repeat the merge process until all of the card balances have been moved to a single card.
- When merging a card, the name and registration information are not transferred to the new card. If your store captures registration information from customers, it is important that you re register the customer's final card.
- If you run into a situation where the Bill Acceptor will not accept money, it's always a good idea to try a BNA Power cycle
- Always watch the top of the X-Changers; the Grey bar at the top of the screen is a status indicator. If you see the bar turn Red, it could indicate that there is problem or the system needs something. Check the problem with the CHECK MESSAGES button from your main menu.
- Each collection attempt made is logged in the system regardless of which authorized collector retrieves cash from whichever machine. However, any collection performed without a collection card or a card with collector permissions will not be logged. When performing collections, it is strongly recommended to do so with a collection card or a card with collector permissions for store data tracking.
- Download Links – On many of the report screens you will find a "Download" link located in the upper right hand corner of the screen. This link, if available, allows you to download the information on the screen to your remote computer in a '.csv' format. This can usually be opened with any spreadsheet program like Microsoft® Excel™ or Access™.