ALWAYS USE 'CHECK MESSAGES' FROM ATTENDANT MENU FOR HELP WITH PROBLEM DIAGNOSIS
Quick Reference Chart
|LAUNDRYCARD||Symptom||Cause||Resolution (try one at a time)|
Invalid card after dispense
NOTE: Over time a dispenser will:
|Laundry program responds slowly to touch|
Unable to open communication:
CD (card dispenser)
|Computer has lost track of device|
|Negative balance in card activity||Database transaction(s) missing or out of chronological order.|
|X-Changer Hardware||Touch screen is black|
Computer is not sending, or monitor is not receiving a video signal.VGA cable:
|Blinking amber light on Dell computer||Hardware problem with motherboard or power supply|
|Blank card reader display||Reader is off|
|"See Attendant" on card reader display|
Vend price software WCRD is unable to reach the card reader (try Super card)
|"Bad Card Orientation" on card reader display||IR sensor is blocked & mag strip is not read|
|Re-swipe card multiple times|
|EPC not supplying power to rear outlets|
Other Support Topics:
Used to start equipment that displays "See Attendant". There is a 5 second delay per swipe.
Diagnostic Card will show line number (L=x) unit address (A=x) machine ID (M=x) and poll count (P=x) of a card reader without power cycling it.
VS1diag - how to reach computer desktop
- Insert a Manager’s card.
- Click "Shutdown" on the main menu then only begin the reboot process for the X-Changer being tested.
- Another window appears indicating the computer is about to reboot. CLICK CANCEL as only the laundry application needs to close, not Windows.
- Double-click VS1diag on the desktop (v7 and older), or open the Laundry App Utility and click Diagnostics (v8 and newer).
- Click the button labeled "Dispense Cards". The card's serial number appears when it is scanned properly.
- If the card is not scanned, open the front door and thoroughly clean dust/debris.
- It is now a trial and error process. If there is no scan after a card dispenses:
- Try tilting the laser so it points towards the exit slot – the cut out part of the X-Changer door.
- Try twisting it clockwise because the barcode is printed more on the left side of the card.
- Try raising it to give the laser wider scanning area.
- The tray that guides the card before reaching the customer can be moved about 1/8” up or down
- The dispenser itself can be moved forward or backward in its mounting bracket about the same amount as the tray.