Loyalty Account Management
The FasCard Touch Kiosk allows loyalty users to:
- Purchase new cards
- Add value to an existing card
- Add an additional card to an existing account
- Register a Loyalty Account, review past activity
- (if set up) Apply coupons to an existing account
The Touch Kiosk is typically configured to accept both cash and credit.
From the FasCard Home Screen, a user can choose from English or Spanish.
Purchasing a New Card
- Purchasing a new card will create a new account. Accounts can be merged by adding a card to an existing Loyalty account. See FasCard Loyalty Site - Settings for more information.
Adding Value to an Existing Account
- When adding value to an existing account, the user will be presented the option to add an additional card to the existing account. This is limited to 5 additional cards in a 24 hour period.
A Store Owner can do promotions and offer customers coupons as incentives to keep coming to their store. To redeem a coupon, you may need to ask the Store Owner/Manager for the coupon code.
- When accessing a Loyalty Account, insert a customer's card into the FasCard Kiosk and the main account screen appears displaying the current balance along with other features.
A Loyalty Account may also be accessed without a Loyalty card by using the FasCard mobile app on a smart phone and the QR code on a kiosk. Click here to learn how to do this.
Access Account with QR Code And The Mobile App
Loyalty Account users can access an account without a Loyalty Card by using the Mobile app and a phone's camera to read the QR matrix code on the touch kiosk. Click here to reader more about this functionality.
- Loyalty Customers can register their card to make it easier for Store Owners to locate and deactivate, in case the card is lost or stolen. To Register a Loyalty Card, follow the steps below.
Adding a New Card to an Existing Loyalty Account
- Loyalty customers can have as many as 5 cards to an account.
If a dispenser error occurs, the following steps are available to both customer and attendant.