Average Installation Time
On This Page
This document assumes the installer has working knowledge of hand tools and of the target machine in question. Physical modification of machine may be required, including modification of machine panels and internal modification to accommodate cables or harnesses. It is recommended that the instructions contained herein be performed by individuals who are qualified to perform these tasks. Card Concepts Inc. takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this document or for any damage that may occur to target machine.
One of the following readers.
LC WiFi Reader
LC WiFi Reader
F2 FasCard Reader
F2 FasCard Reader
High Front/Top Mount
Recommended Tools and Supplies (Not Included)
See 3388 F2 Reader Install Guide for more information.
- Page not found for multiexcerpt macro.
Install Mounting Hardware
Coin and Card
Place the C-6700-TEMP Drill Template on the desired mounting location.
Verify included harnesses will reach desired location without encountering interference from internal machine components.
Refer to F2 Reader Mounting Guide for further instructions.
Remove existing coin box and drop.
- Secure C-5414 F2 Mounting Bracket to the C-6903 Mounting Bracket using the C-5420 Screws.
Install the C-6903 Mounting Bracket into the Coin Vault. Use C-1042 Kep Nuts to secure to Coin Vault.
Tap power as described in the Fascard Reader Install - Universal Concepts document by connecting the C-5336 Power Adapter Harness to the power distribution panel inside the machine.
120vac: Connect the blue wire to L1 and the brown wire to N.
240vac: Connect the blue wire to L1 and the brown wire to L2.
Secure the green wire to the ground screw.
Connect the opposite end of the C-5336 Power Adapter Harness to the C-5602R1 Power Converter.
Connect the C-5500 Power Extension Harness to the appropriate connector on the C-5602R1 Power Converter. The remaining cable end connects to the FasCard reader.
Connect Coin Sense Harness
Coin Drop: Serial Configuration
- Disconnect the Coin Drop from the Machine Control Assembly.
- Connect the C-6332 Coin Sense Harness to the harness connected to the Coin Drop.
- Connect the Red connector to the Coin Acceptor connection, where the coin drop was previously connected, on the Machine Control Assembly.
Coin Drop: Pulse Configuration
- Disconnect the coin drop from the Machine Control Assembly.
- Connect the 8-pin male connector from the C-6330 Machine Start Harness to the coin drop.
Connect Machine Interface Harness
- Connect the C-0114-MLV Machine Start Harness to the RJ-11 port connector on the Serial Communication Board.
- Connect the 8-pin female connector from the C-6330 Machine Start Harness to the Coin connector on the Machine Control Assembly.
Connect and Mount Reader
|1||Power Connection Port||Utilizes the same power harnesses as the first generation FasCard reader.|
|2||Pulse Connection Port||Connection point for pulse machine start harnesses.|
|3||Coin 1 Connection Port||This is the connection point for the harness input associated with Coin 1.|
|4||Coin 2 Connection Port||This is the connection point for the harness input associated with Coin 2.|
|5||Serial Connection Port||This is the connection point for serial machine start harnesses.|
- Feed remaining harness ends through the mounting hole as described in the F2 Reader Mounting Guide.
- Connect the free end of the Machine Start Harness to the appropriate port.
- For C-6330 pulse start harnesses (white connector), connect to port 2 (Pulse Connection Port) as shown in the image above.
- For C-0114-MLV serial start harnesses (black connector), connect to port 5 (Serial Connection Port) as shown in the image above.
- Connect the free end of the Coin Sense Harness to port 3 (Coin Sense Harness Connection Port) as shown in the image above.
- Connect the free end of the C-5500 Power Harness to port 1.
- Secure the FasCard reader to base as described in the F2 Reader Mounting Guide.
FasCard Admin Site Configuration
Use the following settings depending on the Machine Start Harness used.
- Equipment Type: Continental ProfitPlus Washer
- Equipment Type: SingleVend
- Pulse Length: