Average Installation Time
On This Page
Washer Portion of Stack Washer/Dryer.
This document assumes the installer has working knowledge of hand tools and of the target machine in question. Physical modification of machine may be required, including modification of machine panels and internal modification to accommodate cables or harnesses. It is recommended that the instructions contained herein be performed by individuals who are qualified to perform these tasks. Card Concepts Inc. takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this document or for any damage that may occur to target machine.
One of the following readers.
LC WiFi Reader
LC WiFi Reader
F2 FasCard Reader
F2 FasCard Reader
High Front/Top Mount
Recommended Tools and Supplies (Not Included)
See 2076 F2 Reader Install Guide for more information.
- Page not found for multiexcerpt macro.
Install Mounting Hardware
Remove existing coin box.
- Insert the C-5710 Rubber Grommet into the central hole of the C-6936 Vault Bracket.
- Run all reader harnesses through coin vault and then the hole of the C-6936 Vault Bracket.
Bend the side tabs of the C-6936 Vault Bracket outward and install into the coin vault. The tabs should snap into place securing the bracket.
- Run all reader harnesses through the central hole of the C-5414 Reader Bracket.
Attach the C-5414 Reader Bracket to the C-6936 Vault Bracket using the C-0144 screw.
Tap power as described in the Fascard Reader Install - Universal Concepts document by connecting the C-5336 Power Adapter Harness to the power distribution terminal block inside the machine.
Use C-5101 Spade Tap on a L1 and L2 power wire.
- Connect the C-5336 Power Adapter Harness. Blue wire to L1 and Brown to L2.
Connect the Green/Yellow wire to the ground screw.
Connect the opposite end of the C-5336 Power Adapter Harness to the C-5602R1 Power Converter.
Connect the C-5500-115 Power Extension Harness to the appropriate connector on the C-5602R1 Power Converter. The remaining cable end connects to the FasCard reader.
Connect Coin Sense Harness
Coin Drop: Factory
- Disconnect the Coin Drop from the Machine Control Assembly.
- Connect the C-6258 Coin Sense Harness to the harness connected to the Coin Drop.
Connect Machine Interface Harness
- Connect the C-0127-MLV Machine Start Harness to the P9 - Serial connection on the Machine Control Assembly.
Connect and Mount Reader
|1||Power Connection Port||Utilizes the same power harnesses as the first generation FasCard reader.|
|2||Pulse Connection Port||Connection point for pulse machine start harnesses.|
|3||Coin 1 Connection Port||This is the connection point for the harness input associated with Coin 1.|
|4||Coin 2 Connection Port||This is the connection point for the harness input associated with Coin 2.|
|5||Serial Connection Port||This is the connection point for serial machine start harnesses.|
- Feed remaining harness ends through the mounting hole as described in the F2 Reader Mounting Guide.
- Connect the free end of the C-0127-MLV Machine Start Harness to port 5 (Serial Connection Port) as shown in the image above.
- Connect the free end of the C-6258 Coin Sense Harness to port 3 (Coin Sense Harness Connection Port) as shown in the image above.
- Connect the free end of the C-5500-115 Power Harness to port 1.
- Secure the FasCard reader to base as described in the F2 Reader Mounting Guide.
FasCard Admin Site Configuration
Use the following settings depending on the Machine Start Harness used.
- Equipment Type: Dexter C-Series Washer Extractor