Cards are dispense, but barcode is not scanned. May see red line error: BarCode.txt Failed to read most recent bar code.
- Cards loaded incorrectly.
- Barcode scanner is dirty.
- Barcode is unreadable.
- Interface cables are loose.
- Scanner is not aligned properly
- Scanner is not in the correct mode.
- Verify when a card is dispensed, the barcode is facing up and mag stripe is on the left hand side.
- Wipe down barcode scanner screen with a microfiber cloth.
- Verify barcode printing is not damaged in any way.
- Check/reseat the cable connections.
- Align the scanner: Barcode Scanner Installation & Adjustment
- Configure the barcode scanner for the correct mode.
- Copy x-changer info.cmd from the fixes folder onto the x-changer
- If the 'Mode' is not SNAPI - Reset the barcode scanner to 'SNAPI' mode