Card Concepts Inc. provides a 2 year support contract with all new systems. After the initial 2 year period, annual support renewal options are available. See the chart below for a description of our renewal plans. Support contract renewal can be performed over the phone with any major credit card by contacting Technical Support. Customers without a current support contract will be asked to pay before support services are rendered at a cost of $250 per incident ($350 for After Hours support).
Owners with multiple LaundryCard stores receive the following contract discounts (discounts are not applied to per-incident support for out of contract owners):
SLA Plan Options
Number of Stores
Annual ACH with Auto-Renewal
Annual Contract Paid Monthly ACH with Auto-Renewal
Annual Self-Renewal via Credit Card
|1 Store||$600 per store||$65 per month ($780 per year)||1+ Stores - $800|
|2 Stores||$500 per store||$63 per month ($756 per year)||N/A|
|3 Stores||$400 per store||$61 per month ($732 per year)||N/A|
|4+ Stores||$300 per store||$59 per month ($708 per year)||N/A|
Out of Contract Support
|Support Incidents fees|
- Normal business hours: $250
- After business hours: $350
|New policy - Reinstatement Fee|
If a store falls out of contract there will be a $100 reinstatement fee added to whichever SLA plan they choose.
Example - 1 Store:
Call during normal business hours - Pay $250 fee for incident and $100 reinstatement fee added to $600 SLA option = $950 total.
Applies only to Options 1 and 3 Annual renewal plans
Card Concepts Inc. provides technical support (English only) for LaundryCard products subject to the following guidelines:
LaundryCard: Standard Business Hours Support
Current Support Contract:
Card Concepts Inc. provides technical support to authorized Distributors regardless of customer contract status. After Hours Emergency Support guidelines still apply.
- Initial system equipment purchased through CCI or Distributor.
- Replacement system equipment purchased through CCI or Distributor.
- CCI recommended system configurations.
- Systems and software officially marked 'End of Support'.
- Replacement system equipment purchased outside of CCI or Distributor.
- Non-standard system configurations without prior agreement.
Lapsed Support Contract:
- Replacement system equipment purchased through CCI or Distributor for duration of replacement.
LaundryCard: After Hours Emergency Support
After hours support is only available under the following circumstances:
- Both X-Changers are non-functional.
- 50-100% of card readers are non-functional.
- All payment systems are non-functional.
- POS non-functional in POS dependent location.
The following examples illustrate issues that must be resolved during standard business hours.
- A few card readers non-functional.
- Bill acceptor on one X-Changer non-functional.
- Any issue with an individual customer card.
- Any machine configuration changes must be conducted during standard business hours.
- Any issue not significantly impacting overall success of business.
LaundryCard: End of Support Systems and Equipment
Systems and equipment marked 'End of Support' have reached the end of their life cycle and are not eligible for technical support.